Paris Attacks Carried Out by ISIS, Hollande Says
- President François Hollande called the attacks an “act of war” and blamed the Islamic State.
- At least 129 people were killed, the Paris prosecutor said. As many as 352 others are hospitalized, 99 of them in critical condition.
- Police raided a neighborhood in Brussels in connection with the Paris attacks, and made a number of arrests.
- The authorities continued to look for possible accomplices of the eight attackers known so far.
- Here’s what we knowabout the attacks, and read below for updates from our correspondents.
Read more Source
FREE WATER PURIFICATION: BASIC SYSTEM DESIGN
This guide will reveal all these threats, one by one accompanied by the proper explanation, because you have THE RIGHT TO KNOW!