Joint pain is a very common problem with many potential causes – however it’s usually a result of injury or arthritis. Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any injury to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a ton of pain.
A large number of factors can contribute to joint pain and these include trauma, heavy lifting, fractures, arthritis, etc. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common, however still many kids who are also affected with this condition. But here are few natural remedies that research suggests may actually facilitate ease joint pain.
Like all the ingredients the onion also has anti-inflammatory properties. Consisted of sulfur compounds that are essential in providing growth of enzymes that trigger the pain. According to a study, onions have morphine-like analgesic effects on joint pains. Ensure to add lots of onions to your diet henceforth.
For years is used Epsom salt because of the high level of magnesium in treating joint pains.
- Add half cup of Epsom salt to a large bowl of warm water
- Stir it well
- Submerge your sore joints (area that’s paining) in the liquid
- You can take a bath with Epsom salt too if submerging is not too convenient an option
Alternatively, you can soak your troubled area in a tub of warm water with 2 cups of Epsom salt.
Fenugreek is a popular home remedy for joint pain due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is particularly beneficial for those suffering from arthritis.
- Swallow one teaspoon of finely ground fenugreek seeds followed by a glass of lukewarm water. Do this daily in the morning until you get positive results.
- Alternatively, you can simply soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and eat them the next morning.
High in antioxidants like beta-carotene, Carrot juice holds nutritional and healing benefit especially for cancer patients. Compounds like poly-acetylene and falcarinol have been shown to decrease tumor size and destroy precancerous cells. Research conducted at the University of Newcastle has shown that falcarinol can help to neutralize free radicals and pre-cancerous cells. This vegetable is highly beneficial for revitalizing ligaments and easing joint pain.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and one carrot in a bowl
- Than and mix it
- Have it raw or steamed.
Turmeric and Ginger Tea
The anti-inflammatory properties of this two ingredients is very helpful in treating arthritis and joint pain as well. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and helps in lowering the levels of enzymes that cause swelling. Below is what you need to do to prepare this spicy tea.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add half teaspoon each ground ginger and ground turmeric to it
- Reduce the heat to simmer and let it heat for around 10 to 15 minutes
- Strain the tea and add honey if you want to
Have it twice a day every day till the pain starts to subside
Do You Like What You Read? Help us spread the word… Like our Facebook Page!