You probably heard some helpful advices from your granny which you applied in your household and they were extremely economical. Here are some tricks that may save you time, preserve your food and assist you in everyday household maintenance.
- Put some salt in a pan before heating it, and the oil won’t spray when it becomes hot
- You should wash meat under water fast. Never keep it in water, that will make it lose its important ingredients
- Chicken will have crusty skin if you put lemon juice diluted with some water during roasting
- Every rice bead will be separated if you add a few drops of lemon during cooking
- The spices go at the end of cooking, that’s the only way you’ll preserve the aroma
- Potatoes will be cooked faster if you add some oil in the water
- Add apple slices in the sauerkraut while cooking for better taste
- Excess carrots from the soup can be combined with potato mash – it will give it a lovely new color and taste
- In order to make the big pieces of meat soft and juicy during cooking, roast it on all sides in the start, then lower the heat and gradually add some water until its soft
- Spray some lemon juice on bananas and other fruit so they won’t darken
- Put some salt in the coffee and keep it in a fridge to preserve the aroma
- Salt will stay dry if you put some rice beads in it
- Some lemon drops in your coffee will help with your headache
- Ran out of dishwasher gloss? Put some lemon slices and your dishes will be shiny
- You can clean the iron with a towel soaked in essence. Wipe the iron, leave it for about 10 minutes then wipe it clean
- Sharpen scissors by cutting into aluminum foil
- Take fresh ink off clothes with milk
- Clean a wooden spoon by pouring mineral water over it and leave it for some time
- To clean gold, rub some onion on it and let it stay for a while. Polish it with a soft cloth afterwards
- To keep vegetables in the fridge fresh for a long time, wrap the compartment where you’re holding them with kitchen paper and put a water soaked sponge in it. The sponge will supply it with humidity and keep it fresh.
- Clean burnt dishes by adding some salt and water in it and cooking until clean
- Clean fat deposits in the microwave by heating a bowl of water with lemon slices in it. It will clean the microwave and give it a fresh smell
- To clean dirty fugues on your tiles you can use baking powder in some water. Use a toothbrush for the cleaning.
FREE WATER PURIFICATION: BASIC SYSTEM DESIGN
This guide will reveal all these threats, one by one accompanied by the proper explanation, because you have THE RIGHT TO KNOW!